ClosetBrewerFan Verified Member Posted August 28 Posted August 28 The link for the tutorial does not work: https://brewerfanatic.com/help/all-help/how-to-use-the-milwaukee-brewers-players-project-r12/ How do I add a player picture so that it shows up on the main page. I added a picture to the bio but that just put the photo below the text. Right now there is a blank box for Tyson Hardin.
Brock Beauchamp Site Manager Posted August 28 Posted August 28 37 minutes ago, ClosetBrewerFan said: The link for the tutorial does not work: https://brewerfanatic.com/help/all-help/how-to-use-the-milwaukee-brewers-players-project-r12/ How do I add a player picture so that it shows up on the main page. I added a picture to the bio but that just put the photo below the text. Right now there is a blank box for Tyson Hardin. Argh, that page was deleted, and I forgot to migrate it to a new URL. I'll have to dig up an archived version. I'm putting it on the list. As for the picture, that needs to be enabled. I'll also put that on my list of tasks.
If you have an account on one of the following sites, you have a DiamondCentric account.
Twins Daily, Brewer Fanatic, North Side Baseball, Talk Sox, Jays Centre, Padres Mission, Royals Keep, Grand Central Mets, Fish On First.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now